Izem Clinic Management System (IzemCMS)
IzemCMS is a cloud-based, full-service of patients’ management and clinic operation including invoicing to clients, inventory, simple accounting features and more. With IzemCMS, you can benefit from a rich array of modules to suit the specific needs of your clinic operation and your budget.
For Group clinics, IzemGCMS is providing centralise management of inventory purchasing and client invoicing with a comprehensive platform. IzemGCMS offers superior management and cost efficiencies across the board.
Fully Integrated with Your Clinic’s Workflow
IzemCMS designed to fill practitioners’ schedules for an efficient day. That means no awkward gaps in the day and it’s easy to fill last-minute openings, The availability is real-time – to the second.
Small Price – Big Return
When choosing software to manage your practice successfully, it is important to take a look at the whole package. Our product in itself, combined with our support which is truly worth it!
Our flexible pricing and payment plan accommodates small and large clinics. We also offer an upgrade package for those wanting to make the switch from their existing software provider to IzemCMS.
Our reputation for excellent customer service and support along with our product’s features taking your practice to a whole new level insures your investment. We guarantee that you WILL NOT find a better value with any other clinic management product. A free trial for six (6) months, it’s free for the first 30 patients per day.
Patient queue:- it displays your daily patients’ record which is further searchable by date, doctor & employer.
Consultation & Prescription
Simple with detail and comprehensive consultation page allow you to enter the patient’s complaints, prescriptions, view previous visitation, billing/claims summary in one page.
With IzemCMS vital info/chronic module, the practitioner able to monitor and study patient health in details. Issue referral letter and track every simple documents/letter issued including medical check-ups.
Dispensary & Billing
IzemCMS made dispensary & billing easier and faster. Enable you to print drug label for prescribed medicines, print medical leave etc. Payment collection updates your daily collection report and submits claims will enable you to invoice for your panel clients.
Invoicing & Payments
Simple and easy invoice generation process wizard to your corporate clients reduce the workload of administration work and the payment module helps you to manage, maintain and track all corporates’ client invoice payments and outstanding.
· Sales Summary
· Cash Sales Summary
· Company Sales Summary
· Payout Listing
· Purchase Listing
· Inter Branch Transfer Listing
· Invoice Listing
· Company Outstanding Payment
· Company Outstanding Payment Details
· Company Statement of Accounts
· Vendor Outstanding Listing
· Medicine Listing
Inventory & Accounts
Unlike other systems, IzemCMS provide accounting module allow you to manage further on the clinic’s operation cost, monitor inventory level and more.
- Up-to-date information about your stock levels
- Track the cost on all purchased items
- Add and record all expenses payment such as locum fee, utility bills, petty cash bills etc.
- Track medicine sell/transferred to own network/other clinics
Get a big-picture financial overview of your clinic in easy-to-read reports.
- Get a snapshot of the financial health of your clinic by day, week, month or year, by the practitioner
- IzemCMS highlights billings that require your attention, e.g. unpaid invoices, rejected claims, etc.
Use reports to track billings and to help manage inventory
Users & Security
Security Services – Security Module allows you to secure every object and report in the application. Each object and report can be restricted to Admin, Update or View access through user-defined security areas. Secure data within those objects and reports with data-level security provided by Izem Security Services.
- Create user groups and assign security access for all defined users.
- Define access levels for each screen as View, Update or Admin.
- Create security areas defined by screens and/or reports. Customise groups and users assigned to those security areas for the given access level.