Izem Clinic Management System (IzemCMS) Features
Patient QueuePatient queue which display your daily patients’ record which is further searchable by date, doctor & employer.
Consultation & Prescription
Simple with detail and comprehensive consultation page allow you to enter patient’s complaints, prescriptions, view previous visitation, billing/claims summary in one page.
With IzemCMS vital info/chronic module, the practitioner able to monitor and study patient health in details. Issue referral letter and track every simple documents/letter issued including medical check-ups.
Dispensary & Billing
IzemCMS made dispensary & billing easier and faster. Enable you to print drug label for prescribed medicines, print medical leave etc. Payment collection update your daily collection report and submit claims will enable you to invoice for your panel clients.
Invoicing & Payments
Simple and easy invoice generation process wizardto your corporate clientsreduce the workload of administration work and the payment module helps you to manage, maintain and track all corporates client invoice payments and outstanding.
– Sales Summary
– Cash Sales Summary
– Company Sales Summary
– Payout Listing
– Purchase Listing
– Inter Branch Transfer Listing
– Invoice Listing
– Company Outstanding Payment
– Company Outstanding Payment Details
– Company Statement of Accounts
– Vendor Outstanding Listing
– Medicine Listing
Inventory & Accounts
Unlike other systems, IzemCMS provide accounting module to further manage you clinic’s operation cost, monitor inventory level and more.
– Have up-to-date information about your stock levels
– Track the cost on all purchased items
– Add and record all expenses payment such as locum fee, utilities bills, petty cash bills etc.
– Track medicine sell/transferred to own network/other clinics
Get a big-picture financial overview of your clinic in easy-to-read reports.
– Get a snapshot of the financial health of your clinic by day, week, month or year, by practitioner
– IzemCMS highlights billings that require your attention, e.g. unpaid invoices, rejected claims, etc.
– Use reports to track billings and to help manage inventory
Users & Security
Security Services – Security Module allows you to secure every object and report in the application. Each object and report can be restricted to Admin, Update or View access through user defined security areas. Secure data within those objects and reports with data level security provided by Izem Security Services.
– Create user groups and assign security access for all defined users.
– Define access levels for each screen as View, Update or Admin.
– Create security areas defined by screens and/or reports. Customize groups and users assigned to those security areas for the given access level.